Columbus is both the capital and the largest city in the state of Ohio. It was founded where the Scioto River and the Olentangy River meet in 1812.
During the 19th century as the railroad came to the city, Columbus developed into a manufacturing city with many buggy manufacturers and breweries among its industries. Columbus saw a construction boom in the 1920s and again during World War II as war industries brought many jobs and an increase in population.
The history of construction and industry in Columbus, Ohio occurred when asbestos was popular and widely used. Many workers in Columbus during this time are at an increased risk of developing mesothelioma cancer and other asbestos-related illnesses from exposure on the job. If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma and would like to consult a mesothelioma lawyer in Columbus about your legal rights to compensation, CLICK HERE for a free consultation or call us at 800-300-2919.
Filing a Mesothelioma Claim in Columbus
Our mesothelioma attorneys in Columbus, OH are focused solely on mesothelioma allowing us to devote our full resources to maximizing each client's recovery. We understand the challenges you are now facing with a diagnosis of mesothelioma and we are sensitive to the concerns of our clients suffering as we navigate the unique legal aspects of mesothelioma cases. Each state has its own mesothelioma laws and if you wait too long, your claims may be barred.
Columbus, OH Mesothelioma Treatment Centers
There are a number of cancer centers and doctors in Ohio that treat mesothelioma. The following are a list of some of the cancer centers in Columbus that specialize in treatment for mesothelioma. If you would like to learn more, CLICK HERE to contact our client service team or call us at 800-300-2919.
Ohio State University
The James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute
300 West 10th Avenue, Suite 519
Columbus, Ohio 43210
Columbus Mesothelioma Physicians
Patrick Ross M.D., Ph.D.
The OSU James Cancer Hospital
300 W. 10th Ave.
Columbus, Ohio 43210
Patrick Ross Jr., MD, PhD, is the director of Thoracic Surgery, the interim chief of Cardiothoracic Surgery and a professor of clinical surgery at The Ohio State University Medical Center. Dr. Ross earned his medical and doctorate degrees from St. Louis University in Missouri. He completed his residencies in general surgery at Yale University and cardiothoracic surgery at the University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Ross’s specialty interests are in thoracic surgical oncology, lung volume reduction and lung transplantation. His research focuses on new modality in lung cancer research. Dr. Ross was named one of “America’s Best Doctors” in 2009.
Dr. David P. Carbone
Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center
The James–Arthur G. James Cancer Hospital and Richard J. Solove Research Institute
Columbus, OH 43210
Dr. David P. Carbone is a medical oncologist who currently serves as the director of the James Thoracic Center at the Ohio State University Medical Center (OSUMC). Dr. Carbone’s clinical specialty is lung cancer and he is considered an international expert in the molecular genetics of lung tumors.
Columbus, OH Asbestos Exposure Sites
Many of our clients are unsure of how they could have been exposed to asbestos. We have hired some of the best investigators in the business. Our investigators will track down who was responsible to help ensure that they can be held accountable.
Below is a partial list of buildings and job sites where asbestos exposure may have occurred in Columbus. If you or a loved one have mesothelioma, or other asbestos-related injury, and wish to consult an attorney about your legal rights to compensation, CLICK HERE for a free consultation or call us at 800-300-2919.
- A.C. Humko
- A.P. Green Fire Brick Company Of Ohio
- A.P. Green Refractories Company Of Ohio
- Abitec Corporation
- Acands, Inc.
- Adrian L. Wallick
- Air National Guard Facilities
- Allen Refractories Company
- American Insurance Union Building
- American Zinc Company
- American Zinc Oxide
- Angel Jay L Inc
- Anheuser Busch Incorporated
- Armstrong Contracting & Supply
- Armstrong Cork Company
- Asarco, Inc.
- Asbestos Service Company
- Ashland Chemical
- Atlas Laundry-Linen Supply
- August Wagner Breweries, Incorporated
- B&T Metals
- Bartholomew City Hospital
- Battelle Memorial Institute
- Board Of Public Service
- Brown Steel
- Buckeye Malleable Iron And Coupler Company
- Buckeye Steel Castings Company
- Buel Gatterdam Company, Inc.
- Bushey Cotton Company
- Candle Lite Homes
- Capital City Products Company
- Capitol Savings & Trust Company, S.A. Essmein
- Carnegie Steel Company
- Case Crane And Kilbourne Jacobs Co.
- Central Aluminum
- Central Market Street Railway Company
- Central Union Telephone Building
- Chemical Abstract Building
- Chittenden Hotel
- City Of Columbus - Gas Turbine Station
- City Of Columbus, Municipal Electric Plant
- Clark Grave Vault Co
- Cleveland, Cincinnati, Chicago & St. Louis Railway
- Columbus & Iron And Steel Company
- Columbus & Southern Ohio Electric Co
- Columbus Aircraft Div.
- Columbus Army Depot
- Columbus Bolt Works
- Columbus Buggy Company
- Columbus Center Building
- Columbus Central Railway Company
- Columbus Coated Fabrics
- Columbus Consolidated Street Railroad Co.
- Columbus Dispatch Building
- Columbus Edison Electric Light Company
- Columbus Electric Light & Power Company
- Columbus Electric Street Railway Company
- Columbus General Depot
- Columbus Iron And Steel Company
- Columbus Metropolitan Housing Authority
- Columbus Oil Cloth Company
- Columbus Packing Company
- Columbus Public Service Company
- Columbus Py Power & Light Company
- Columbus Railway And Light Company
- Columbus Railway Company
- Columbus Railway Power & Light Company
- Columbus Savings And Trust Company
- Columbus Sewage Pumping Station
- Columbus Shops
- Columbus Show Case Company
- Columbus State Hospital
- Columbus State Institute
- Columbus Steel Company
- Columbus Stove
- Columbus Street Railway Company
- Columbus Street School
- Columbus Union Oil Cloth Co
- Columbus Warehouse
- Columbus Woolen Manufacturing Company
- Continental Can
- D.L. All Manufacturing Company
- David Davies Packing Co
- Defense Construction Supply Center
- Defense Supply Agency
- Delphi Corporation
- Delphi Hardware Plant
- Delphi Interior Lighting
- Dresser - Ideco Company
- Earl E. Bright, Inc.
- Elledge Gasketing & Supply
- Erection Shop, Yard B
- F. & R. Lazarus And Company
- F.W. Means And Company
- Federal Glass Company
- Fireproof Block Company
- Fisher Body Div Gmc
- Fitzpatrick And Hoepfner
- Flow A Matic
- Forrest Towel Supply Company
- Franklin Plating
- G.L. Larely Construction
- Gallery Of Fine Arts
- General Electric
- General Motors Corporation
- George Ingel Construction
- Georgia Pacific Corporation
- Grandview Yd. - N. W. Blvd. Track
- Great Lakes Coal Mining Company
- Great Southern Hotel
- Gwinn Milling Company
- Harrop Ceramic Service Company
- Hartman Building
- Hayden Company
- Hayden Plant
- Henry Holtzman & Son Company
- Huffman Conklin Company
- Huntington National Bank
- Indianapolis Columbus & Southern Traction Co.
- Indianola Heating And Lighting Company
- Indianola Ice Company
- Industrial Furnace Supply Co
- Inland Steel
- Institution For Feeble Minded Youth
- J.F. Williams Milling Company
- Jackson Pike Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Janitrol Aircraft Division
- Jeffrey Manufacturing Company
- Johns Manville
- Jonathan Clark And Sons Company
- Jordan Mills, Incorporated
- Junk Yard
- Kal Kan Foods, Incorporated
- Kal Kan Pet Care
- Kay Lee Construction Co.
- Kilbourne & Jacobs Manufacturing Co.
- Kimble Glass
- Kinnear Doors Corporation
- Kroger Grocery And Baking Company
- Kroger Warehouse
- Kuempel Company
- L. Hoster Brewing Company
- Lakewood Engineering Company
- Lazarus & Co F & R
- Leonard Avenue School
- Linmoor Junior High School
- Lockbourne Air Force Base
- M & R Dietetic Laboratories, Inc.
- M.C.Lilly Company
- Marion Franklin Recreation Center
- Mccraken Power Plant
- Mercy Hospital
- Metal Forge Co
- Mount Carmel Hospital
- Mount Vernon Railway & Light Company
- Municipal Electric Plant
- Municipal Light Plant
- New York Central Railroad
- Norfolk And Western Railroad Company
- North American Aviation Corp.
- North American Aviation Inc.
- North American Lead Company
- North American Rockwell Corp
- Ohio And Texas Sugar Company
- Ohio Board Of Administration
- Ohio Central Railroad
- Ohio Education Association
- Ohio Fuel Gas Company
- Ohio Fuel Supply Company
- Ohio Institute For Feeble Minded Youth
- Ohio Malleable Iron
- Ohio Penitentiary
- Ohio State Penitentiary
- Ohio State University, various bldgs.
- Ohio Transmission & Pump
- Owens Illinois Glass Company
- P. Wayden Saddlery Hardware Company
- Parsons Elementary School
- Penn Centrals Avon Yards
- Pennsylvania Railroad
- Penrod Drywall
- Peruna Drug Manufacturing Company
- Peters Dash Company
- Pickaway Power Station
- Piping Contractors
- Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Chicago & St. Louis Railroad
- Plibrico Inc
- Plibrico Sales & Service Co
- Public Service Company
- Riverside Hospital
- Rockwell (North American)
- Ross Laboratories
- Ross Willoughby Company
- S. K. Resistite
- S.A. Esswein Heating And Plumbing Company
- Sandover Inner City Hud
- Sanitary Plumbing Company
- Sauer Inc.
- Saunders & Esswein
- Scioto Paper Company
- Service Products Of Columbus Inc
- Service Products, Inc.
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Shartle Machine Company
- Smith Agricultural Chemical Company
- Solid Waste Authority Of Central Ohio
- Standard Chain Company
- State Office Tower
- Swift & Co.
- Ternstedt Division, General Motors Corp.
- The Scioto Paper Company
- Timken Roller Bearing Company
- Transportation Office
- Troy Laundering Company
- United Sheet Metal Co
- W.T. Burdell Trustee
- Wayne Dalton Corporation
- Western Electric Company, Inc.
- Westinghouse Electric Corp.
- White Cross Hospital
- William H. Conklin Company
- Woodruff And Pausch Stone Company
- Yost And Packard
- Z & L Lumber Co
Columbus Zip Codes Served
Our mesothelioma attorneys have represented hundreds of clients like you in almost every state. No matter where you are, we can help. If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma and would like to consult a mesothelioma lawyer in Columbus about your legal rights to compensation, CLICK HERE for a free consultation or call us at 800-300-2919.
Below are zip codes served in Columbus, OH:
43002, 43004, 43016, 43017, 43026, 43035, 43054, 43065, 43068, 43081, 43082, 43085, 43109, 43110, 43119, 43123, 43125, 43137, 43147, 43201, 43202, 43203, 43204, 43205, 43206, 43207, 43209, 43210, 43211, 43212, 43213, 43214, 43215, 43217, 43219, 43220, 43221, 43222, 43223, 43224, 43227, 43228, 43229, 43230, 43231, 43232, 43235, 43240
-Back to top-