If you or someone close to you has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, our Doctor Match program can assist you with finding a doctor that fits your needs. There are many factors to consider when choosing a doctor to treat this very rare disease. MRHFM offers this no obligation, free service to anyone diagnosed with mesothelioma. Our doctor match program can walk you through your options and make a referral to a qualified physician. There is no “one size, fits all” approach.
Click here to contact us to learn more about how Doctor Match can help you.
Asking the Right Questions:
A diagnosis of mesothelioma can be very overwhelming. MRHFM is pleased to have a doctor match program to assist victims and their families through this difficult process. We will begin by assessing your individual diagnosis of mesothelioma before helping you decide your best course of action. If you do not need a referral, and you or a family member has already been diagnosed with mesothelioma, we can help you ask the right questions. Asking the right questions can be the most difficult part of the process. Our doctor match program can help in the following ways:
- What questions should I ask when meeting with a mesothelioma specialist?
- What information do I need to provide when first meeting a specialist?
- What are the available treatment options for mesothelioma?
- Does my insurance cover the cost of doctor visits and treatment?
- How do I make an appointment to meet with a specialist who meets my needs?
If you or someone close to you has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, this assistance is provided as a free, no obligation service. Click here to find out more about how our doctor match program might be able to help you.