Ms. McDonnell grew up in the Boston area and received bachelors, masters, and law degrees from Boston College. While she began her career on the east coast, clerking at the federal court in New Hampshire and joining Wilmer, Cutler & Pickering in Washington, D.C. after her clerkship, Ms. McDonnell has spent the last 19 years in the West. When she's not working hard for her clients, she enjoys exploring the Pacific Northwest and is an avid paddle boarder, hiker, and skier.
- Maune Raichle Hartley French & Mudd
- Litigated environmental cases in the federal courts.
- Served as a judicial clerk to the Honorable Shane Devine of the U.S. District Court for the District of New Hampshire.
Boston College Law School, 1997
J.D., magna cum laude
Boston College Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, 1992
Recognition & Awards
- Graduated from law school magna cum laude.
- Executive Editor of Boston College Environmental Affairs Law Review.
Publications & More
Comment, “Increased Risk of Disease Damages: Proportional Recovery as an Alternative to the All or Nothing System Exemplified by Asbestos Cases,” 24 Boston College Environmental Affairs Law Review 623 (1997).
Alaska Bar Association
District of Columbia Bar Association
New Hampshire Bar Association
Oregon Bar Association
American Association for Justice