Mesothelioma Awareness Day is every year on September 26. Though we encourage mesothelioma awareness year round, this is a day where it is extra important! To encourage others to share and participate in Mesothelioma Awareness Day, this month we will be posting a series of infographics, images and statistics that illustrate important issues and facts about mesothelioma and asbestos exposure. Please Share And Spread the Word!
Know what mesothelioma cancer is and how to protect yourself and you family from asbestos exposure.
Cancer research is the only hope to finding a cure for mesothelioma. Make sure that your dollars are going specifically towards mesothelioma research. Here are some organization that do just that:
University of Chicago Medical Center
Spread the Word
Help by sharing this information with your friends and family. Find us on our social sites for factual posts and interesting info.
Related Blog Posts
- Make Every Day Mesothelioma Awareness Day
- MRHFM Fundraiser Offers Support for University of Chicago Mesothelioma Program
- "What is Mesothelioma?" Infographic
- Statue of Limitations for Mesothelioma Cases
- Asbestos Exposure and the Workplace
- Five Cancer Related Days You Should Know About
- Mesothelioma Book on Pinterest