Minneapolis is the largest city in Minnesota and the county seat of Hennepin County. Located along both banks of the Mississippi river at the Saint Anthony Falls, Minneapolis was originally inhabited by the Dakota Sioux before French explorers settled in the area in the late 1600s. The settlement grew in the mid-1800s as neighboring Fort Snelling drew people to the area and Minneapolis was incorporated in 1867.
The Saint Anthony Falls provided hydropower for dozens of timber and flour milling operations in Minneapolis and the city grew rapidly. Rail service expansion into Minneapolis and an increasing immigrant labor force also fueled the cities growth and Minneapolis grew to become the flour milling center of the world. Pillsbury and General Mills were established along the river bank along with many other flour mills, iron operations, railroad machine shops, cotton mills, wool mills and paper mills among others. The wealth from the flour mills spurred the establishment of financial institutions, infrastructure and culture in the flourishing city.
Minneapolis’s history of milling and industry includes many industries and occupations where asbestos exposure likely occurred, putting residents at an increased risk of developing mesothelioma cancer from asbestos exposure.
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma and would like to consult a mesothelioma lawyer in Minneapolis, Minnesota about your legal rights to compensation, CLICK HERE for a free consultation or call us at 800-300-2919.
Filing a Mesothelioma Claim in Minneapolis
Our Minneapolis, MN mesothelioma lawyers are focused solely on mesothelioma allowing us to devote our full resources to maximizing each client's recovery. We understand the challenges you are now facing with a diagnosis of mesothelioma and we are sensitive to the concerns of our clients suffering as we navigate the unique legal aspects of mesothelioma cases. Each state has its own mesothelioma laws and if you wait too long, your claims may be barred.
Minneapolis, MN Mesothelioma Treatment Centers
The following are cancer centers that specialize in the treatment of mesothelioma in Minneapolis, MN. If you would like to learn more, CLICK HERE to contact our client service team or call us at 800-300-2919.
Masonic Cancer Center - University of Minnesota
420 Delaware Street SE
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455
Minneapolis Mesothelioma Physicians
Rafael Andrade, MD
Masonic Memorial Bldg.
Masonic Cancer Clinic, Floor 2
909 Fulton St.
Minneapolis, MN 55455
Robert Kratzke, M.D.
Masonic Medical Bldg.
420 Delaware St SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455
Minneapolis, MN Asbestos Exposure Sites
Many of our clients are unsure of how they could have been exposed to asbestos. We have hired some of the best investigators in the business. Our investigators will track down who was responsible to help ensure that they can be held accountable.
Below is a partial list of buildings and job sites where asbestos exposure may have occurred in Minneapolis, MN. If you or a loved one have mesothelioma, or other asbestos-related injury, and wish to consult an attorney about your legal rights to compensation, CLICK HERE for a free consultation or call us at 800-300-2919.
- 3M Company
- 730 Baker Building
- A.H. Bennett Company
- Acands, Inc.
- Ace Manufacturing, Inc.
- Acrometal Products
- Ah Bennett Company
- Anchor Hospital
- Armstrong Contracting & Supply Corporation
- Armstrong Cork Company
- Asbestos Insulation & Supply Co.
- B.F. Nelson Manufacturing Company
- Baker Building
- Baker Properties Management Co.
- Bell Telephone
- Bennett Williams
- Berg Farnam
- Black Dog Station
- Board of Education
- Bomb Washout Plant
- Breeching Boiler Tanks
- Bros Boiler
- Bros, Inc.
- Bureau of Mines - Pilot Plant
- Burlington Northern Railroad
- Burnzol Incinerator
- C.D. Gallagher Company
- C.E. Wentworth and Company
- Cargill, Inc.
- Carroll Charles Company
- Chicago and Milwaukee Electric Railway Company
- Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul & Pacific Railroad Co.
- Como Yard - Deep Tunnel Steam Line to Laundry
- Container Corporation
- Coon Rapids Junior High School
- County Building
- Curtis Hotel
- Dayton Rogers Manufacturing
- Degree of Honor Building
- Dispatch Oven
- Dunwoody Institute
- Electric Machinery Corporation
- Fairview Hospital
- Federal Cartrige Corporation
- Federal Reserve Bank Building
- First National Bank
- Fleischmann Malting Company
- Ft. Snelling
- GAF (Ruberoid)
- General Electric
- General Electric-Riverside Station
- General Mills, Inc.
- Great Northern Railroad/Burlington-Santa Fe
- Gregory Cook and Company
- H. R. Nichols Co.
- Hayes Insulation Co.
- Hennepin County Government Center
- Hennepin County Juvenile Center
- Heritage - Chemistry Building
- Hickory Insulation Co.
- Hilton Firebrick
- Hinckle, Greenleaf & Company
- IDS Properties Inc.
- Insulation Sales Company
- Iowa State University
- J.S. Porteous
- Jc Penney
- Johnston Manufacturing Company
- Journal Printing Company
- Kuom Broadcasting Station
- L.L. Hansen Residence
- Land O Lakes
- Laundry Building
- Lindberg Engineering
- Luger Furniture Company
- Lumber Exchange Building
- Macalester College - Dorms & Dining Hall
- Mapleton School
- May Bros. Co.
- Mechanical Insulation Contractors
- Miller Publishing
- Minneapolis Auditorium Expansion
- Minneapolis Court House
- Minneapolis Electric Steel Casting
- Minneapolis Gas Light Company
- Minneapolis General Electric Company
- Minneapolis Honeywell Regulator Co.
- Minneapolis Library
- Minneapolis Star Tribune
- Minneapolis Steel & Machinery Co.
- Minneapolis Street Railway Company
- Minneapolis Water Dept.
- Minneapolis-Honeywell Regulator Co.
- Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport
- Minnegasco Incorporated
- Minnesota Linseed Oil Company
- Minnesota Mazda Lamp Works of General Electric Co.
- Minnesota Power & Light
- Moorhead Machinery and Boiler Co.
- Mt. Sinai Hospital
- National Biscuit Company
- New Office Building
- New York Life Insurance Company
- Nicnn Street Railway Company
- North Atlantic Construction
- Northeast Airlines Main Base - Wold Chamberlain Field
- Northern Pump Co.
- Northern States Power Company
- Northwest Airlines - MN&S 7th St Team Track
- Northwest Bank
- Northwest Bell
- Northwest Engineering Laboratories
- Northwest Hospital
- Northwestern Bank Building
- Northwestern Consolidated Milling Company
- Northwestern Hospital
- Northern States Power Company
- Old Vets Hospital
- Ottertail Power Co. - Hoot Lake Station Westinghouse Turbine
- Owens Illinois Glass Company
- Pillsbury Center
- Pillsbury Mills
- Pioneer Malting Company
- Planter's Peanuts
- Plymouth Building - Central Heating Plant
- Power Service Corporation
- Princeton Job
- Processed Potatoes Incorporated
- Radisson Hotel
- Randolph M N & S
- Republic Creosoting Company
- River Tower Apartments
- Riverside Station
- S.W. High School
- Sheraton Ramp
- Sherburne County General Plant, Unit 3 & 4
- Sheridan Hotel
- Sherwood Plant
- Smith-Sharpe Company
- Southdale Shopping Center - Penthouse
- Southside Lumber
- St. Barnabas Hospital
- St. Bonifacius College
- St. Cloud Heating Plant
- St. John's Lutheran Church
- St. Luke's Hospital
- St. Mary’s Hospital
- St. Paul and Northern Pacific Railway Company
- St. Thomas College
- Standard Brands, Inc.
- Strong Scott
- Strutwear Knitting Company
- Syndicate Block
- Thomas Lowry Temple Building Minneapolis
- Tinker A F B
- Transit Supply Company
- Twin Cities Cold Storage Company
- Twin Cities Rapid Transit
- Twin City Arsenal
- Twin City Rapid Transit Company
- Twin Lily Rapid Transit Company
- Union Carbide Corp.
- University of Minneapolis
- University of Minnesota
- University Of Minnesota-Engineering Building
- V.A. Hospital
- Veterans Administration Hospital
- W.I. Gray and Company
- Whirl-Air-Flow Equipment & Supply Co.
- White Farm Equipment (A/K/A Minneapolis-Moline Co.)
- Wilder Residences
- William H. Eustis Flour Exchange
- Willmar Power Plant - Chemistry Building
- Wm Bros Boiler & Manufacturing Co.
- Wold-Chamberlain Field
Minneapolis Zip Codes Served
Our mesothelioma attorneys have represented hundreds of clients like you in almost every state, including hard working men and women in Minneapolis, Minnesota. No matter where you are, we can help. If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma and would like to consult a mesothelioma lawyer in Minneapolis about your legal rights to compensation, CLICK HERE for a free consultation or call us at 800-300-2919.
Below are zip codes served in Minneapolis, MN:
55401, 55402, 55403, 55404, 55405, 55406, 55407, 55408, 55409, 55410, 55411, 55412, 55413, 55414, 55415, 55416, 55417, 55418, 55419, 55421, 55423, 55430, 55450, 55454, 55455
-Back to top-